TechCrunch

May 12, 2016

$ 1400 Gaming PC










This machine ,was just a fun little project for the weekend for a client who requested for one to be assembled within 3 hours of which I did it since I've been itching to build one for a while. This thing can run pretty much any game you throw at it at around 60 FPS. I plan to make some changes to it in the future such as better speakers, more RAM, possibly another monitor or two along with another GPU and maybe switch over to liquid cooling as per the client requested but that will come when he gets the money. Haven't had any issues with it yet and have never had major issues while assembling so I assume I did everything right (built this unaided). One minor mistake I did make was using a micro ATX Mobo in an ATX mid tower but this didn't present any issues so I stuck with it. Any comments are welcome!



The Specification Include:
 Intel core i5-6600K 3.5Ghz Quad core
G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB(2X8GB) DDR4-2400
Samsung 850 Evo Series 250GB 2.5" SSD
MSI Radeon R9-380 8GB
Corsair ATX Mid Tower
EVGA 850Watts
Asusb DRW-24B1ST/DVD/CD Writer
Gigabyte GA-B150M-D3H Micro ATX LGA 1151
Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM
Micorsoft Windows 10 Home OEM(64Bit)

No comments:

Post a Comment